22 to 24 June 2014, Midrand, South Africa. As a showcase for new and exciting foods, beverages and equipment from around the world, Africa’s Big Seven (AB7) is the biggest and most spectacular exhibition on the continent.
It’s also a versatile and highly effective platform for networking across the international food industry, and provides thousands of leads and opportunities for business – with more than 300 exhibitors from over 40 countries on the lookout for new importers, distributors, agents or representatives, but most importantly, new markets and new customers.
Seminars and workshops @ Africa’s Big Seven (AB7):
- Italian Food & Beverage Processing and Packaging Technologies Briefing 23rd June
- Selling to the Purchasing Dep 23rd June
- Product Promotion Techniques 24th June
- A Spotlight on the Beverage & Liquid Food Manufacturing and Marketing 24th June
Dry goods • groceries • frozen foods • convenience foods • HMR • fresh produce • confectionery •beverages • liquor and FMCG
International Food & Beverage Trade Fair for:
• Ingredients, additives & flavourings • Manufacturing technologies • Production, processing and packaging equipment
Beverage processing & packaging machinery, equipment & technology; beverage products
Hospitality, retail & institutional catering Equipment, food preparation and preservation equipment • Packaging • Warming, heating and refrigeration • Catering supplies •