27 May 2015. Lusaka, Zambia. Official opening of the Future Farm. the vision of this project is to ‘develop a sustainable food production system and increase farm output by using Africa’s agricultural resources more effectively’. A state-of-the-art facility has now been built which has been designed to accommodate both small-scale and large commercial farmers as well as AGCO Dealers and Distributors.
- Educate and train farmers, dealers and distributors
- Provide hands-on experiences with new technology
- Develop a sustainable food production system
- Establish new agricultural standards
- Utilize Africa’s agricultural resources more efficiently
- Increase farm output