The ANH Academy Week is a series of annual events that bring together the community of researchers, practitioners and policymakers working at the intersection of agriculture, food systems, nutrition and health. The objective of the ANH Academy Week is to foster knowledge exchange, innovation and learning around interdisciplinary ANH research.
The ANH Academy builds on the successful legacy of five agri-health research conferences organised by the London Centre for Integrative Research on Agriculture and Health (LCIRAH), as well as ongoing events and activities coordinated under the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH), which is led by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Learning Labs – a series of training sessions in interdisciplinary agriculture, nutrition and health research;
- Research Conference – an abstract-driven symposium featuring oral presentations, poster sessions and keynotes speeches, as well as plenary round tables, side events and working group discussions.
Learning Labs week, 21 – 24 June
- SCANR: Resources and guidance for analysis of secondary data in agriculture, food systems, nutrition, and health – 21 June at 14:00 CEST
- Cost and Affordability of Nutritious Diets – 21 June at 16:30 CEST
- Making better figures: visualizing data for action – 22 June at 14:00 CEST
- Driving Behavior Change for Better Complementary Feeding – 24 June at 14:00 CEST
- Food systems and food choice concepts and strategies for promotion of sustainable healthy diets in low- and middle-income countries – 24 June at 16:30 CEST
Research Conference: Tuesday 29 June – Thursday 1 July 2021
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST British Summer Time GMT+1:00 Parallel session: Diet quality, diet cost, and food security
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Impacts of COVID-19 on food systems and food security
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Food policy and politics
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Food environments: Urban and rural
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Agriculture and nutrition interventions
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Cost and cost-effectiveness of ANH programs and interventions
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Aquatic and animal source foods
- 15:55PM – 17:10PM BST Panel of perspectives: Priorities, power and evidence in “food systems transformation”
- 12:45PM – 14:00PM BST Plenary discussion: Decolonising food systems, nutrition, and health research and training: How to make it happen
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Food environments: Global and local
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Environmental change, livelihoods and conflict
- 14:20PM – 15:35PM BST Parallel session: Women’s empowerment in agriculture and nutrition