Canada Fund for African Climate Resilience call

The Canada Fund for African Climate Resilience
will co-finance Canadian organizations or coalitions to address climate change effects and adaptation needs that restrict or have negative impacts on food security and/or economic growth in Africa.

The focus countries are Ethiopia, Ghana, Mali, Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania. Projects in certain other Sub-Saharan countries are also eligible (Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Dem Rep Congo, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, and Zambia). CIDA will provide 85% of project funding; eligible applicants in Canada’s private sector and/or civil society (or their coalitions) contribute the remaining 15%. The deadline for applications is 19 April 2012.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us
If you are interested or have any questions, send us a message.
I am very interested
Send Message