23 October 2017. Webinar presenting the key findings from a new World Energy Outlook special report, the Energy Access Outlook: from Poverty to Prosperity. This is the first webinar in a series that will present the key findings and analysis from the World Energy Outlook 2017.
Speakers: Laura Cozzi, Hannah Daly and Molly Walton. Emanuela Colombo, UNESCO CHAIR in Energy for Sustainable Development, Politecnico di Milano joins as guest speaker.
- A pathway for achieving access to modern energy for all by 2030, identifying policy priorities, detailing investment needs, and the role that decentralised and on-grid solutions may play
- Expanded and updated IEA electricity and clean cooking access databases, and an assessment of the status for all developing countries, reviewing recent trends and policy efforts up to 2016
- A global and regional electricity and clean cooking access outlook to 2030, with a dedicated chapter on sub-Saharan Africa
- An analysis of how energy development can unleash economic growth in sectors such as agriculture, and explores how energy access intersects with other issues such as gender, health and climate change
18th October 2018. Brussels Sustainable Innovation Brokerage Event. The SusChem 2017 Brokerage event was a unique opportunity for industry, academia, SMEs and other actors to get ready to develop consortia and submit funding proposals targeting the H2020 calls.
This is a page where you can access all the project idea powerpoint presentations.
- Energy Storage: Solid State Electrolyte Novelty from Biomass & Alkali – Ion Derived Conductive Biopolymer
- Electric Vehicle Battery Storage Technology By @taslim0 Live On Vantage Display in Brussels Belgium #BerekotryInnovations
ARD Innovation & private sector engagement
26 November 2015. Johannesburg, South Africa. CAAST-Net Plus hosted a workshop on Africa-EU cooperation in food and nutrition security. Upcycling AgriWaste: Independent Collaborative Research Stories – Taslim Owonikoko, Berekotry, Nigeria