10-14 September 2012, CTA, Wageningen, The Netherlands. The medium-term outcome of this process was to provide ACP institutions with a framework for Information, Communication and Knowledge (ICK) management, in the process of their becoming learning organisations with the capacity to adapt to changing environments.
- Review and improve understanding of KM in the context of regional organisations and communities
- Describe the current landscape of successful KM interventions in ARD
- Assess the need for, capacity to implement and requirements for integral Knowledge management practices particularly in the context of regional organisations and communities
- Provide advice to the CTA on the types of support it should provide to regional organisations and communities
- Discuss scenarios for interventions and make recommendations on the elaboration of a roadmap (e.g. starting points for those activities and approaches to assess KM situation; identify/develop suitable checklists/approaches for improving KM in regional ARD groups
This meeting comprised following Regional Organisations & Networks and KM Experts.