February 5 to 6, 2013. The Facilitating Open Knowledge for Agricultural Development Invitational Convening took place at the Michigan State University.
This convening is part of AgShare Phase II, a project funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation with OER Africa, the Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) and Michigan State University.
- Mobile and open knowledge solutions for development
- Solutions for scientific, technical and production quality OER
- Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs) as a new tool for development
- Improving search and discoverability
- Methods for measuring impacts on development of open research, open content and open data
- AgShare Methods and Student Translational Scholars