16 October 2020. In celebration of World Food Day 2020, the FAO Liaison Office in Brussels hosted an online event. This year, World Food Day marks FAO’s 75th anniversary with the theme “Grow, Nourish, Sustain. Together. The actions are our future.” This fully virtual event is organized under the auspices of the European Parliamentary Alliance against Hunger and Malnutrition.
- Rodrigo de Lapuerta – Director, Liaison Office with the European Union and Belgium, FAO.
- David Sassoli – the President of the European Parliament
- Janus Wojciechowski – the European Commissioner for Agriculture,
- QU Dongyu – the Director-General FAO
- Cristelle Pratt in behalf of Georges Rebelo Pinto Chikoti – the Secretary-General, Organisation of African Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP)
- Alzira Ferreira – the Director, Office to the European Union and Belgium, WFP