|Frank Mollel says his fertilizer distributing cart
is a good example of the type of technological
innovation everyday Africans need
The Tanzania Inventors and Techno-Thinkers Consortium is a non-profit organization responsible for seeking bright inventive or innovative ideas that would otherwise go unpursued and inspire their transformation into real products or useful technologies.
See BBC News: The African invention school inspired by bike parts
- Inspiring innovative thinking and behavior
- Acquiring and disseminating useful industrial technologies
- Assisting in the development of innovative ideas
- Teaching the principles of innovation
- Encouraging young people to think in a creative and innovative way
- Encouraging the industrial sector stakeholders to participate in the process of discovering and nurturing bright innovative ideas
- Accumulating and maintaining an innovative ideas databank
- Researching and developing innovative ideas
- Organizing innovation-oriented workshops and competitions in primary and secondary schools
- Creating a network between the research institutes and idea owners to inspire the share of resources and expertise.