17 January 2018. Aid International and Development Webinar.
This webinar gathered representatives from 523 companies from 82 countries around the world.
David Del Conte, Deputy Head of the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), Noelle O’Brien, Team Leader of the Finance Innovation for Climate Change Fund (FICCF) and Engida Mandefro, Deputy Secretary General for Disaster Risk Management for Red Cross Ethiopia offered first-hand insight into:
- Climate-smart innovations to improve productivity for rural communities
- The importance of finance in scaling up Climate-smart innovation
- Using social networks as an innovative platform for the livelihood of farmers
- Upscaling agriculture platforms as a way to help climate resilience and small-hood farming
- Breaking socio-economic barriers and forming relationships amongst a multitude of stakeholders
15-16th May 2018. Nairobi, Kenya. Aid and International Development Forum will host an Africa Climate Smart Agriculture Summit.The summit will discuss similar key points including: scaling the adoption of innovations in CSA practices, resilient agricultural systems to address climate change, supporting and enabling policy frameworks, and securing financial investment for CSA.