6 and 7th December 2011 in Montpellier (France). PAEPARD 5th Management Team Meeting (MTM)
The MTM was set up during the Brussels inception meeting of 11-12 February 2010 and is composed of work package leaders, co-leaders and the two co-managers. The periodicity of MTM meetings was fixed at six months with the possibility of extraordinary meetings whenever the need arose. So far, four MTMs have taken place.
- The first meeting was held in Accra 27-28 May 2010.
- The second (an extraordinary meeting) was held during the FARA General Assembly in Ouagadougou on 20 July 2010 to validate the Guidelines for Innovation Partnerships formation.
- The third meeting was held in Dakar 2-3 December 2010 to validate the first year report and plan for the Year 2 activities.
- The fourth meeting took place in Accra on 5-7 October 2011 to agree on the innovation partnerships process and other bottlenecks. The meeting did not deeply discuss the planning and financial issues. Members decided to call another meeting in December. Participants agreed on the dates of 6 and 7th December 2011 in Montpellier (France).
The main objective of the MTM is to validate a common planning for year3 and the related budget of the Project. This comprises:
• Administrative issues
– Implementation of the Year 3 work plan and the budget
– Amendment/revision of the budget
– The reports for year2 (deadline for report and supporting documents)
• Next Steering Committee meeting: time and venue?