7 – 9 October 2014. Brussels, Belgium. The PAEPARD consortium revisited its Communication and Advocacy strategy: objectives, target audience, key messages, and modes of delivery of the strategy. A draft implementation plan was developed with the roles and responsibilities of
project partners clearly indicated.
- Make participants aware of the need to communicate further than their own context;
- Build a shared joined communication and advocacy strategy;
- Make participants involved into concrete communication and advocacy actions;
- Set up a monitoring and evaluation device to mentor this strategy;
- Leave tools after the project to ensure the sustainability of the communication and advocacy.
Following the workshop the strategy will be validated by the PAEPARD stakeholders through an online process. A working group was established to guide this process.
- PAEPARD Workshop Objectives and Agenda_final.docx
- Comms and Advocacy_Lessons Learned_031014.doc
- Communication Report_Jan-Sept 2014.doc
- Advocacy strategy for PAEPARD_151010.docx
- PAEPARD Communication strategy_Draft_041010.docx
- Communication strategy to influence policy.doc
- Information_and_communication_strategy_PAEPARD_June 2008.doc
- EC visibility manual for external actions