26 February. CTA. Brussels. Pre-MTM meeting between FARA and Agrinatura (Work Package 7).
27-28 February 2013. Brussels. Royal Museum for Central Africa (RMCA). PAEPARD Management Team Meeting (MTM).
The objectives of the 7th MTM were to:
- Validate the technical and financial reports for year 3 (17 December 2011-16 December 2012);
- Update the work plan 2013 and the budget and discuss on the 10% of the last instalment;
- Evaluate the Users Led Process implemented by the 5 partners (EAFF, PROPAC, ROPPA, FANRPAN, COLEACP).
- Discuss PAEPARD 3 and the progress of the Action Fiche.
- A draft technical report that will be submitted to the Steering Committee (SC) and the EC;
- A draft of the financial report that will be submitted to the SC and later to the EC;
- A budget for year 4 (no cost extension) with figures;
- Update of the implementation of the users led process from each implementing partner.
- EAFF: Post handling of Extensive Livestock value chains in Eastern Africa with Specific focus on Kenya and Uganda
- PROPAC: Environmental impact of the value chain inclusive of gardening crops in urban areas with specific focus in Congo Brazzaville, DRC and Cameroon
- ROPPA: Climate Change Adaptation Technologies on rice production in Benin, Burkina Faso and Mali
- FARNPAN/SACAU: Ground nut value chain in Zambia and Malawi
- COLEACP: Adding value to Mango non-food uses in West Africa (Burkina-Faso, Ivory-cost, Senegal).