From Mid-April 2017 to July 2017 PAEPARD undertook an external and independent evaluation commissioned by the European Commission. The EC and FARA signed one year no-extra-cost-extension (NECE) agreement in October 2017. According to the agreement, the no-extra-cost-extension will run from 17th December 2017 to 16th December 2018.
The 15th MTM was to plan the activities and implement the strategy of the NECE.
- Presentations of the technical reports of year 8 activities by WP leaders
- Presentation of financial highlights and discussions
- Overall presentation of the NECE activities
- Planning of NECE activities by work packages
- Plenary discussions after presentations of the 3 work packages
- Consolidating the NECE work plan and Budget
- Discuss the progress made in implementing the CRF and IF;
- Discussing the CRF-IF during the NECE
- Discussing the after-PAEPARD strategy to be presented to the SC