- strengthening the innovative capacity of small-scale farmers and their communities,
- strengthening the capacities of governmental and non-governmental organisations to support farmer-led innovation processes,
- increasing insights and awareness of the relevance and effectiveness of a Participatory Innovation Development (PID) approach in agricultural research and rural development, and
- mainstreaming PID in national policies and programmes through policy dialogue.
A total of eight cases of farmer-led joint experimentation in agriculture or NRM – two from each of the four Country Platforms involved – were brought together in the publication Compilation of cases of joint experimentation from Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- The policy brief based on the CLIC-SR project can be found here.
- The report that came out of the final evaluation of the project, carried out by Mutizwa Mukute from Zimbabwe, can be found here.
- The project narrative report for the final period January–August 2016, including a summary analysis of project achievements during the entire period 2012–16, can be found here.