CTA aims for this D4Ag report to be a foundational and regularly updated piece of research, which should serve as a valuable resource for the entire African D4Ag community, as well as an important tool in advancing the D4Ag knowledge agenda in the years to come.
The report defines D4Ag and establish a common language for the sector – the solutions, their use cases, and their potential; (ii) shares how far the sector has advanced as of 2019; (iii) offers a perspective on where the sector will go in the next 3–5 years; and (iv) sheds light on what it will take to further unlock the potential of the sector and explore the roles of different stakeholders.
- CHAPTER 1 Why Africa needs a digitally-enabled agricultural transformation
- CHAPTER 2 The D4Ag ecosystem
- CHAPTER 3 The evolution of D4Ag solutions
- CHAPTER 4 Where we are headed
- CHAPTER 5 What it will take to accelerate growth and impact
- CHAPTER 6 Recommendations for furthering a sustainable, inclusive D4Ag agenda
ANNEX: COUNTRY CASE STUDIES