2 – 6 June 2014. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Micronutrient Forum. Organised by the World Bank and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
The knowledge shared at the Micronutrient Forum Global Conference will help achieve the following goals:
- Promote the availability of foods that contain key micronutrients;
- Increase the scale of effective micronutrient delivery programs to reach more people on an ongoing basis;
- Provide a structure that engages the right players at the global, regional and national levels and coordinates their efforts;
- Build capacity and nurture leaders where the need for micronutrients is greatest;
- Build for a brighter future by laying the groundwork for ongoing commitment and investment in micronutrient solutions;
- Add to the body of scientific evidence through knowledge sharing; and
- Close the gaps between the best evidence supporting micronutrient interventions and the design and delivery of programs.
- 15-17 May 2014 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Building Resilience for Food and Nutrition Security, IFPRI 2020
- 31 March-2 April 2014 Kigali, Rwanda; The Second Global Conference on Biofortification
- 26 – 29 May 2014 Vienna, Austria, Understanding Moderate Malnutrition in Children for Effective Interventions