10-13 February 2015. New Delhi. Organized by the Soil Conservation Society of India in collaboration with the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, this conference addressed ways to boost agricultural productivity for food security and economic development, while conserving and restoring the natural resource base.
- assessment, development and management of natural and human resources for livelihood and food security;
- integrated management of water and land resources to prevent land degradation and salinity related desertification;
- conservation agriculture systems for drylands, rainfed and irrigated areas;
- climate change mitigation and adaptation strategies including carbon sequestration in soils for different land use systems;
- and policy frameworks for capacity building to mitigate emerging problems in natural resource management.