Summary Table of the First wave of game-changing propositions– 2nd April 2021 –
These overview tables present merely an initial set of ideas (Wave 1) submitted to the UN FSS Secretariat by Action Tracks (i.e., the first ‘wave’ of ideas) 25 pp.
- Ajay Vir Jakhar (Bharat Krishak Samaj, Farmers’ Forum India) moderated the discussion and Action Track 2 Chair Gunhild Stordalen (EAT) will outline the next steps.
- Helen Harwatt (Chatham House), Lasse Bruun (50by40), and a representative from Workstream 3 (Food Loss and Waste) presented the shortlisted solutions
- Speakers included Victor Mugo (Co-Chair Youth Liaison Group UNFSS), Emily Heneghan Kasoma (SUN Business Network), and Yon Fernández-de-Larrinoa (FAO Indigenous Peoples Unit).
26 April 2021. UN Food Systems Summit Action Track 4 – Public Forum
Through this public forum, multiple topics were introduced by members of the AT4 leadership team with rousing discussion led by experts in the field.
- The event was moderated by Michelle Nunn, CARE CEO and AT4 Chair.
4 May 2021. 2pm CEST, UN Food Systems Summit – Action Track 1 Public Forum
- The event will be moderated by Ndidi Nwuneli – founder and board chair of Nourishing Africa, co-founder and managing partner of Sahel Consulting, member of the AT1 leadership team; and very passionate about driving food system transformation, especially in Africa.
6 May 2021. 4pm CEST UN Food Systems Summit Action Track 5 – Public Forum