5 April 2018. USAID LandLinks shared findings from the first voluntary Investor Survey on Land Rights and heard from the private sector about live investment projects seeking to create benefits for both shareholders and communities. This webinar was hosted jointly with Agrilinks and Marketlinks.
The webinar featured following speakers:
- Sarah Lowery, Economist and Public-Private Finance Specialist, USAID E3/Land
- Jeffrey Hatcher, Managing Director, Indufor North America
- Finn Jacobsen, CEO, African Plantations for Sustainable Development (APSD)
@35:25 We need to create more employment in Africa for the youth
- Oriane Plédran, Impact Officer, The Moringa Partnership
Great questions from the audience have continued to pour in, and we have answers to some the most interesting ones.
Related previous webinars
- Webinar: Private Sector Perspectives on Responsible Land-Based Investment
- Webinar: Private Sector Perspectives on Responsible Land-Based Investment, Part II