Montpellier Global Days for Science, Education and Innovation : Africa 2021
Competitive funding, evaluation, impact, accountability: independence or complentarity between stakeholders and approaches?
Facilitated by: Didier Hoffschir, French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Thierry Damerval, ANR
- Thomas Mélonio, AFD
- Yazdan Yazdanpanah, ANRS | Maladies infectieuses émergentes
- Léonard Mizzi, European Commission
- Aldo Stroebel, National Research Foundation, South Africa
- H2020 Gender-SMART (Gender in Science Management of Agriculture & lifesciences, including Research and Teaching) is about achieving gender equality in Research Performing and Research Funding Organizations operating in the agricultural and life sciences research field. This field, essential to humanity and strongly affected by gender biases, is of specific relevance to implement changes aiming at making research more open to societal challenges.
- Funding of SDG R&I Project Consortia Implementation: The NRF/South Africa hosts the call; Research Council of Norway (RCN) as primary partner