29-30 April 2021. High-level dialogue: Feeding Africa: leadership to scale up successful innovations.by The African Development Bank and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), in partnership with the Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) and the CGIAR System Organization.
This high-level dialogue will identify ways to expand activities, financing and partnerships to further leverage technology and innovation for transformation of agriculture in Africa.
The meeting will draw on case studies and success stories to demonstrate the potential for expansion.
- Panel 1 Successful Policy Interventions for Scaling Technologies Ministerial
- Panel 2 Successful Policy Interventions for Scaling Technologies
- Panel 3 Strengthening Partnership for Scaling up Innovation and Technology
- Panel 4 Climate-Smart Wheat Precision Agriculture: Data, Demography and Drones
- Panel 5 Climate-Smart Maize and Soybean Precision Agriculture: Data, Demography and Drones
- Panel 6 Innovative Partnership and Financing Approaches: Delivering More Support to Agriculture Research and Innovation Systems
- Part 1: Partnerships for Enhancing the Impact of Agricultural Research and Development Organizations
- Part 2: Innovative Models for Financing Agricultural Research and Development in Africa Break
- Panel 7 Unlocking Private Sector Investment in Transforming Agriculture through Research and Development