16 April 2021. EABF Green talk high level panel: Accelerating the EU-Africa Partnership for Green Energy Transition in Africa by INTPA Infopoint.
High-level representatives from the European Commission and the African Union Commission, development banks and private sector CEOs will join an online roundtable to discuss the rapid green energy transformation in Africa and how they will contribute to bridging the energy gap in the continent.
EABF Green talk high level panel: Accelerating the EU-Africa Partnership for Green Energy Transition in Africa – leaflet
- Increasing the renewable share in Africa’s energy mix and access to sustainable energy services
- Promoting energy and resource efficiency
- Supporting policy and regulatory reforms, capacity building and technical assistance
- Leveraging private investments through blending and de-risking instruments
- Reinforcing Africa-EU business cooperation and public-private partnerships
- Developing cutting-edge technologies through research and innovation
- African Union Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy Amani Abou-Zeid
- Portugal’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Augusto Santos Silva
- European Commission’s Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans