18 February 2021. The West Africa-EU Alliance Workshop (WAEA) is a pilot and a component for the envisaged AU-EU Platform for research and Innovation (R&I) on Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA).
WAEA will start in three working groups on the development of:
- a WAEA Theory of Change and Impact Pathway (TCIP),
- a WAEA Communication Concept to include as many stakeholders as possible into a collaboration process, and
- a process with data and knowledge managers in the region.
These working groups will contribute to a WAEA Sorting House Mechanism for the exchange between science and end-users of knowledge, and for improving the collaborations in regional food systems.
After a phase of drafting material for the WAEA TCIP and the Communication Concept, as well as for the collaboration in data and knowledge management, it is intended to open the development process to a broader public. LEAP4FNSSA will inform soonest about further results and activities in the WAEA region on the website.
Read/download the presentations and check out the recorded video.
- #3 West Africa-EU Alliance (WAEA) Virtual Workshop [.pdf | 1,8 MB]
- The LEAP4FNSSA Project Database and the FNSSA Knowledge Management System (KMS) [.pdf | 2,2 MB]
- Contribution to West Africa – Europe Alliance Communication Concept on Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture [.pdf | 1 MB]
- Output Mentimeter [.pdf | 1 MB]
- Related blogpost: 28-29 October 2020 LEAP4FNSSA West Africa Workshop