24 April 2020. WEBINAR of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. Organised by the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
Countries in the Global North have been hardest hit by COVID-19, but the virus has already begun to reach countries in the Global South.
- Gilbert Houngbo, President, International Fund for Agriculture and Development;
- Ibrahim Assane Mayaki, CEO, African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD)
- Roy Steiner, Senior VP, Food Initiative, The Rockefeller Foundation.
- Sigrid Kaag, Minister, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Moderated by Ertharin Cousin.
26 March 2020. Global Food Security Challenges in the Era of COVID-19
- Sara Menker of Gro Intelligence
- Sanjeev Krishnan of S2G Ventures
- Laura Reiley of The Washington Post