This webinar is one of a series organized by the International Life Sciences Institute (ILSI) and its entities in Asia to share pertinent aspects and insights in science, food resilience, health research, and measures, as well as technological developments that can be harnessed to mitigate and address the longer-term impact of COVID-19.
- Introduction to ILSI – Mrs. Boon Yee Yeong, Executive Director, ILSI SEA Region, Singapore
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Food Supply Chain – Current Status, Implication, and Outlook into the Future – Prof. Dr. Shenggen Fan (see picture), Chair Professor, China Agricultural University, China (Former Director-General of International Food Policy Research Institute, USA)
- Sustaining ASEAN Food Supply and Food System Resilience – Challenges and Opportunities (2020-2025) – Prof. Dr. Paul Teng, Dean & Managing Director, National Institute of Education International/ Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- The Post-COVID New Normal Environment, Possible Asia and Landscape and Industry Changes – Mr. Ping Chew, Head of Food and Agribusiness Research and Advisory, Rabobank Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Moderator: Mr. Geoffry Smith, President, ILSI SEA Region, Singapore.