As the 2030 deadline looms, SOFI 2020 gauges whether #ZeroHunger remains achievable by tracking countries’ performance and trajectory to offer a tiered assessment of the likelihood of success.
- Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network and SDG Advocate for UN SG Antonio Guterres
Presentation of Report’s Key Findings
- Máximo Torero, Chief Economist, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Anna Herforth, Tufts Affiliate and Senior Research Associate, Department of Global Health and Population, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Anna Lartey, Director, Food and Nutrition Division (ESN), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Marie Ruel, Director, Poverty, Health, and Nutrition Division, IFPRI
- Moderator – Thomas Pesek, Senior Liaison Officer, FAO North America