Traditional development has often focused on single silo approaches, engaging in either social development, natural resources management or humanitarian assistance. Unfortunately, at times these mismatched objectives may not provide a clear ladder towards self-sufficiency for vulnerable populations.
Aligning these objectives together, through innovative financial mechanisms, will unlock new ways to fund holistic development approaches.
- Serena Guarnaschelli (Speaker) Partner and Innovative Finance Advisory, KOIS
- Adhiti Gupta (Speaker) Manager, Market Acceleration & Design Funding, Covergence Blended Finance
- Alberto Millan (Speaker) Sustainable Finance Advisor, CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS)
- Giovanni Grandi (Speaker) Senior Officer, Private Partnerships and Finance for Development, Italian Agency for Development Cooperation
- Ania Maria Wanda Grobicki (Speaker) The Green Climate Fund (GCF), Deputy Director for Adaptation
- Peter Laderach (Moderator) Lead, CGIAR Climate Security
- Mark Goldberg (Moderator) Host, Global Dispatches Podcast