24 February 2021. Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture and Food Systems. Organised by FAO elearning Academy, Agreenium (l’alliance de la formation et la recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation, l’environnement et la santé globale) and UN-ESCAP (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific).
265 persons participated in this webinar
Objectives of the session
- Provide an overview of the existing resources on the formulation of nutrition-sensitive outcomes for sustainable food system policies, investments and programmes;
- Understand current country needs to prioritize interventions and share some examples;
- Share the results of national research, as evidence of the importance of sustainable nutrition-sensitive food systems.
- Ms Cristina Petracchi, (Leader of the FAO elearning Academy)
- Ms Patrizia Fracassi, (FAO)
- Mr Alfredo Echeverría, (Costa Rican Gastronomy Foundation)
- Ms Boitumelo Stokie Motswagole, (NFTRC)
- Ms Gerda Verburg, (UN Assistant Secretary-General and SUN Movement Coordinato
(below video starts with her presentation)