Agriculture accounts for 14 % of GHG emissions. Emissions from soil exposure and use of natural or synthetic fertilizers and wastes also add up. But emissions reduction could earn business revenues. So how can scaling low-carbon agriculture practices raise business bottom-line?
- Prof. Kumar Vijay Indian Institute of Tech, New Delhi
- Solape HammondSA (SDGs), Lagos State, Nigeria
- Jan Willem Van EsAmelia AgroAfrica, Uganda
- Kola Masha CEO, Babban Gona Ayodeji Balogun CEO, AFEX Commodities
- Gregory Ohiaeri COO, EarthCare
- Samuel Forson Okomu Oil Palm Plc
- Innocent Azih COO, Eko Carbon Exchange