25 February 2021. Special Panel With UN Food Systems Champions: Public Research for Public Good. Presented by the International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD), the Global Alliance on the Future of Food, and Food Tank
- Dr. Jemimah Njuki (IFPRI);
- Dr. Kanayo Nwanze (CGIAR);
- João Bosco Monte (Brazil Africa Institute);
- Claudia Martínez Zuleta (Food and Land Use Coalition and E3).
- Moderated by Danielle Nierenberg (Food Tank) and Ruth Richardson (the Global Alliance on the Future of Food).
- March 11 at 9AM EST: The Hidden Costs of the Food System
- April 6 at 9AM EST: Developing Sustainable Fiscal Policy for the Food System
- April 27 at 9AM EST: Investing in a More Resilient Food System
- May 19 at 11AM EST: Ecological Solutions for Stronger Communities
- June 8 at 9AM EST: Enriching and Diversifying Diets.
- The first conversation “Addressing Power Imbalances Through Shared Power and Inclusivity” took place on January 29 at 9:00 a.m. EST.Speakers included: Ajay Vir Jakhar (Bharat Krishak Samaj); Michelle Nunn (CARE USA); Jessica Vega Ortega (Global Indigenous Youth Caucus); Mamadou Goita (Institute for Research and Promotion of Alternatives in Development (IRPAD)), and special guest Christine Ciccone (The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)). Moderated by Danielle Nierenberg (Food Tank) and Ruth Richardson (the Global Alliance on the Future of Food). Watch the replay.