1 April 2021. Tackling child undernutrition at scale: Insights from national and subnational success cases. By IFPRI.
IFPRI’s Stories of Change and Exemplars in Global Health, documented successes in reducing childhood stunting. Lessons from these deep research programs, featured in the newly released Lancet 2021 Series on Maternal and Child Undernutrition, offer hope that big change is possible and provide specific direction for countries striving to accelerate progress on nutrition.
- Opening Johan Swinnen, Director General, IFPRI
- Niranjan Bose, Managing Director, Health & Life Sciences, Gates Ventures (Presentation)
- Zulfiqar Bhutta, Co-director of the Center for Global Child Health and Founding Director of the Centre of Excellence in Women and Child Health at the Aga Khan University (Presentation)
- Stuart Gillespie, Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI (Presentation)
- Rasmi Avula, Research Fellow, IFPRI (Presentation)
- Drishti Sharma, Manager, Access and Health Policy Research, IAVI (Presentation)
- Moderator – Purnima Menon, Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI