- The Transformative Partnership Platform on Agroecology
- Tool for Agroecology Performance Evaluation (TAPE)
- Handbook for the Evaluation of Agroecology
- Willem Olthof – Deputy Head of Unit INTPA F3, Sustainable Agri-Food Systems and Fisheries, DG INTPA, European Commission
- Fergus Sinclair – Chief Scientist CIFOR-ICRAF, Center for International Forest Research – World Agroforestry, Co-convener of the TPP, the Transformative Partnership Platform on Agroecology
- Anne Mottet – FAO Livestock Development Officer, Animal Production and Health Division
- Laurent Levard – Program manager – Agricultural Development and Food Security, GRET
A range of research and development institutions have partnered to address knowledge and implementation gaps related to agroecology, and to use this evidence as part of agricultural and food systems transformation.
The Agroecology Transformative Partnership Platform (TPP), was launched and discussed during this side event, to accelerate and coordinate the work of agroecology partners at international, national and local levels.
Steering Committee Agroecology Transformative Partnership Platform (TPP)
The TPP Steering Committee, has an overall oversight role and will take key decisions regarding: the strategic evolution of the TPP and the partnerships within the TPP, the science domains, the rules for integration/alignment of projects, and the composition of the Advisory Group.