The Agriculture University of Plovdiv in collaboration with ISC will organise a virtual seminar on 9 February 2021 entitled “Research and Innovation in Agri-food systems ERA Agenda 2021-2027 and opportunities for dynamic collaborations”. The objectives of the workshop are:
Discuss Agrifood and related research policy priorities at EU member state and international level;
- Explore synergies between Horizon Europe, the EU semester the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Consider related Portuguese Council Presidency priorities;
- Advance industry involvement in cooperation in research initiatives including the Living Labs groupings;
- Consider synergies between European union research infrastructures and Agrifood research initiatives, in particular with the LifeWatch Eric biodiversity research infrastructure in Spain;
- Examine synergies regarding Agrifood sciences the Horizon Europe programme and the neighbourhood, international
cooperation and development instrument (NDICI).
- Leonard Mizzi DG International Partnerships, European Commission, Belgium.
- Shadrack Moephuli President and CEO, Agricultural Research Council, South Africa.
- Djimé Adoum Executive Secretary of the Permanent Interstates Committee for Drought Control in the Sahel. (CILSS)