- Sara Mbago-Bhunu | Director, East and Southern Africa Division, International Fund For Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Andy Jarvis Associate Director-General, Bioversity International and CIAT alliance and co-founder of the CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture
- Natalia Pshenichnaya Head of the AgriTech and CleanTech Programmes at GSMA
- Brian King Coordinator of the CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture
7 July 2020. The second episode of the Discussion Series: Big data solutions to COVID-19 & food security, brought together four panelists to discuss challenges and solutions to input supply chains and on-farm realities.
- Richard Choularton – Director of Agriculture and Economic Growth Sector, Tetra Tech
- Chiamaka Ndukwu – Founder and CEO, AgroHive
- Susan Mathew – International Trade Analyst
- Berber Kramer – Research Fellow, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Madina Amin Hussein | Founder and CEO, Global Nature Conservation
- Ram Dhulipala | International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
- Jonathan Steinke | Research Fellow, Alliance of Bioversity and CIAT
- Shreya Agarwal | Director of Strategy, Digital Green
28 July 2020. The fifth episode of the Discussion Series: Big data solutions to COVID-19 & food security, brought together four panelists to discuss bridging gaps and building resiliency with digital agriculture platforms.
- Stephanie Dizon – Head of Implementation, FarmForce
- Aashna Singh – Co-Founder, MoooFarm
- Shahid Akbar – CEO, Bangladesh Institute of ICT Development
- Zeituna Mustafa – Market Engagement Manager, GSMA
4 August 2020. The sixth episode of the Discussion Series: Big data solutions to COVID-19 & food security, brought together two panelists to discuss future food systems.
- Christine Chege – Agri-Nutrition and Food Systems Specialist, The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT
- Marieke de Ruyter de Wildt – Founder, The New Fork