27-29 January 2015. Ouagadougou. This ECHO Forum was geared toward enabling networking related to alleviating hunger and poverty by those persons serving Africa’s poor. ECHO is a global Christian organization that equips people with agricultural resources and skills to reduce hunger and improve the lives of the poor.
|ECHO’s West Africa Impact Center is under
the Direction of Mr. Robert Sanou (left picture).
(at the right: Stan Doerr, CEO ECHO)
- Foundations for Farming – Theory and practice (extended sessions)
- Major challenges and solutions in African agriculture
- Food production and nutrition for animals
- Useful agricultural plants in sub-saharan region
- Moringa and other life-giving plants
23-/27/2015 ECHO West Africa Anglophone Forum 2015